If you’re reading this page, I’m assuming that you like my site and are curious about how you could give your support.
Well, first and foremost, thank you.
There are a few ways you can thank me, help me and support me in creating more content.
Remember that the first and easiest thing you can always do is to share the content you like with your friends, family, and contacts on the social media of your choice.
If you’re a new reader and want to become a regular one,
why don’t you subscribe to the site?
Also, make sure to follow me on social media:
Facebook users, I also manage two groups that will interest you:
- Setouchi Triennale and Art Setouchi: a group dedicated to all things related to the art in the Setouchi area.
- Setouchi islands, Kagawa Prefecture, Takamatsu, Shikoku and more: a group related to all the other things in the area in and around Takamatsu.
Last but not least, one good way to show appreciation for my work and help me create more interesting and useful (I hope) content is to
Support Setouchi Explorer
In order to do that, you can:
or use one of the two following services depending on your preferences:
The funds collected will be used to (depending on the sums received):
- pay the website bills – hosting and such
- pay for my trips to the Setouchi islands – ferry rides, entrance of art sites, etc.
- buy a house on Ogijima. 🙂
Thanks in advance.